sobota, 25 stycznia 2020

Crib Notes for Exam and some information on the exam format

Sorry the delay, but there was an organizational meeting for the new Instytut Etnolingwistyki (to go with our sad new sign in the corridor) and I forgot...

But here are the crib notes organized by the lecture notes (see this post for the main notes).

Remember you can bring the lecture notes, crib notes and any other notes on paper you may have. You may not access digital devices.

Also, the exam is liable to be divided into three of four sections, for example Theory, Structures, Deaf People (I haven't decided on what names to use) each of which might have questions from two or three lectures.

The best thing to do with the notes is just generally read through them to get an idea about what information is where.

I'll start the exam as soon after 13.15 as possible and am planning on staying at least until 15.00 (though I don't think you'll need that much time).

See you at the exam!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz